Wednesday, January 26, 2011
1 tablespoon milk or half & half
salt as required
pepper powder 1/4 teaspoon
Parsley or basil 1 teaspoon finely chopped
1/2 cup diced Mushrooms
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup spring onions
1 teaspoon grated cheddar cheese
3 teaspoons butter or oil
1. In a bowl mix well eggs, milk, salt, pepper powder and parsley.
2. Take a nonstick pan and add 1 teaspoon butter and saute mushrooms, peppers and spring onions with some salt and pepper for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
3. In the same pan heat the remaining butter on medium heat and add the egg mixture and using spatula stir the eggs for 5 seconds. Lift the pan and move around until the excess liquid gets solidify.
4. using spatula loosen the sides so the omelet doesn't stick to the pan.
5. Reduce the heat to low and add the sauteed vegetables sprinkle with some cheese, spring onion and let it cook for 10-15 seconds covered.
6. Finally carefully slide the omelet to the plate and serve hot