- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries ( can use frozen berries also)
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Take a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the melted butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 10-15 minutes (Don't over mix the batter just mix till the lumps are gone).
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.