Tuesday, December 28, 2010
3-4 boneless and skinless chicken thighs cubed
Tandoori chicken masala 2 tsp
garam masala 1/2 tsp
cumin 1/2 tsp
coriander 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp (adjust according to spice)
Lime juice 1/2 slice
oil 1 tbsp
1. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients except chicken to smooth paste. Add some salt if needed and add chicken to the paste and mix well and put it in a zip lock bag, release all air from bag and seal it, Set in fridge overnight.
2. Soak the bamboo skewers in warm water for 15-30 minutes so they don't burn easily.
3. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Skewer the chicken pieces onto the skewers and take 11" by 6" inch baking dish lined with aluminum foil arrange the chicken skewers on top (rim) of the dish and cook for about 5-10 minutes per side.
5. when they are cooked drizzle some lime juice and serve hot as appetizer.