- 1/2 cup half-and-half ( or whole milk)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed in microwave for 20 seconds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 (1/2-inch) slices bread
- 3 teaspoons butter
1. In flat mixing bowl, whisk together the half-and-half, eggs, cinnamon, honey, and salt.
2. Over medium-low heat, melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a 10-inch nonstick saute pan.
3. Dip each slice of bread into the batter for 30 seconds on each side.
4. Let some of the batter drip off, then put in saute pan.
5. Cook each slice 1 1/2-2 minutes per side until each side is golden brown.
6. Serve immediately with maple syrup and fruit.